Please be aware that certain stores may be closed:
• New Year’s Day (January 1)
• Martin Luther King Day (third Monday of January)*
• Washington’s Birthday (third Monday of February)*
• Memorial Day (last Monday in May)
• Independence Day (July 4) **
• Labor Day (first Monday in September)
• Columbus Day (second Monday in October)***
• Thanksgiving Day (fourth Thursday in November)****
• Christmas (December 25)
* These are federal holidays but most stores and services are open on these days.
** If July 4th falls on a Saturday, Independence Day is observed on the Friday before and if it falls on a Sunday, it is observed on the following Monday.
*** Columbus Day is a public holiday in many parts of the United States, but most stores and services are open on this day.
**** Black Friday is the Friday following Thanksgiving Day and is regarded as the beginning of the Christmas shopping season. Stores are packed on this day.